If you would like to register for interim opportunities with Penna, please complete your details here.
For a list of our permanent executive roles please click here.
Location: East of England
Duration: 6 Months
Day rate: £550 - £600 per day inclusive of expenses
IR35 Status: Inside IR35
Start Date: ASAP
Our client, a local authority is currently looking for an experienced estates and property professional to effectively manage the land and property owned by the Council’s General Fund and Housing Revenue Account
• Effective and efficient management of estate
• Development and delivery of strategy for corporate and operational property including acquisition and disposal
• Maximising income generation including capital receipts and rent
• Maintain accurate records about the estate including up to date valuations
• Support service areas to maximise the potential of their premises
• Manage and oversee a team of employees, consultants and professional advisors
• Manage capital and revenue budgets
• Be an active part of the Senior Managers Group
• Liaising with the Council’s wholly owned companies, third parties and Councillors
• Comply with Best Value obligation
• Deliver key objectives within the Corporate Plan as part of cross functional teams, leading projects as required
The interim will also be required to lead a staffing restructure however they will not be responsible for FM services to the estate or for organising and delivering repairs and maintenance. The interim is also not responsible for the management of the housing stock (just for valuing it and considering disposals).
To be considered for this role, you MUST have strong local government experience and strong knowledge of property and estates.
Membership of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors preferred but not essential.
To be considered for this role, please submit your CV to email@example.com
Penna is really excited to be working with CAFCASS to recruit a new interim role. We are looking for an Assistant Director of Policy to work on a fixed term contract starting in December. Follow the link below to find out more.
For further discussions on the role, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Interim Accountant required for an initial 3 month assignment for this District authority reporting to the Group Accountant. This role will help support the implementation and achievement of the Medium Term Financial Strategy and provide accounting and technical support to the Financial Services Section, including assisting with budget preparation and monitoring, providing financial advice, completing returns and the closing of accounts, during the Customer First re-organisation process.
CCAB qualified or part qualified with extensive experience of working in a Local Authority environment. You will have experience of preparation of budgets, budget monitoring and closing of accounts.
Day rate – c.£350